Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just a quick update to say...

...that I am dressed like Donna Reed attending a tea party or some shit, and I love it.


Dress Barn dress picked up from eBay for $8.90, belted with my new favorite all-purpose belt (also from eBay... you know, the one from the Goodwill in San Francisco, like in the song, "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear gonzo bananas flowered dresses and a Banana Republic belt/also, you'll meet some gentle people there/but not gentle, like, Lenny from Of Mice and Men/more like really stoned people/also, Lenny wasn't really gentle, I guess, based on the fact that he killed that puppy and a bunch of mice and also Curly's wife/Spoiler alert"), a coral Old Navy cardigan handed-me-down from Kristen, and a dangly necklace from the Loft outlet.

Of course, I didn't wear a jacket this morning, because none of my jackets really went with this ensemble, so I was cold and crabby while walking up North and Clybourn. At least I look spring-tastic and sunny.

2 comments: